Hospital Smock, Red, 75 Sleeve, Three Pockets & Industrial Laundry Friendly

Ships out same day or next business day. This smock is good from the hospital to the butcher shop. butchers.  80% of this garment is composed out of the hybrid spun polyester which is soft and durable.  The other 20% is made out of cotton which is an excellent fabric to combine with the spun poly with an excellent combination. Furthermore, this is made out of 5 oz/sq yd which helps with rigorous jobs, lots of walking, and still holds up in the commercial and industrial wash!5.0 oz/sq yd Fabric.

  • Poplin Weave
  • 5.0 oz/sq yd Fabric
  • Hospital Smock