Chef Smock Wrap, HACCP.75 Sleeve, Lightweight, & Breathable

Ships out same day or next business day. This chef smock is ready to tackle a tough kitchen atmosphere and can even be used by butchers too. This fine piece of woven fabric is 5 oz/sq yd which is almost 20% lighter than the 6.0 oz/sq yd alternatives which is a huge difference. Kind of like wearing a black shirt in summer instead of white!80% of this garment is composed out of the spun polyester which is soft and durable.  The other 20% is crafted out of cotton which is soft, breathable and helps make this more lightweight.

  • White Smock
  • Lightweight
  • Breathable
  • Poplin Weave
  • 5.0 oz/sq yd Fabric