Doctor Smock, HACCP, Three Pocket, Long Sleeve, & 80/20 Blend

Ships same day or next business day. 80% Spun Polyester, which is very soft and comfortable like cotton, combines that toughness of regular poly and helps produce something similar to cotton, but stronger plus the other 20% of the garment is cotton! Furthermore, this doctor smock has long sleeves for to help protect the wearer from potential hazards in a hospital setting. In addition, spun poly resists stains better than cotton and a higher melting temp than cotton.  This makes this a safer garment depending on the work environment. 

  • Poplin Weave
  • Industrial/Commercial Laundry Friendly!
  • 3 Pockets
  • Poplin Weave