Doctor Smock Wrap, Three Pockets, .75 Sleeve, Navy Blue Healthcare

Ships same day or business day after! Indulge in the working style of our Navy-Blue Three-Quarter Smock Wraps. Composed carefully with fibers such as 80% Spun Polyester, which is the new cotton, as well as the aforementioned cotton composing the other 20% of the garment. This produces a comfortable, breathable, light weight and strong smock that can last hundreds of washes in commercial or industrial laundries. With three pockets for personal items and of course while on the job workplace essentials, our working employee's navy-blue smock is ideal for lots of work environments.

  • 5 Ounce/Square Yard
  • 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton Blend
  • Navy Blue
  • Doctor Smock
  • 3 Pockets 
  • .75 Sleeve