Call us at 1-800-655-3735 for bulk pricing ($2000+ purchases).
White Isolation Gowns that are TAA Compliant and Fluid and Static Resistant. REUSABLE/LAUNDERABLE and are made out of 6.0 oz heavier 99% filament polyester, with 1% carbon infused filament nylon (grid). Level 4 cleanroom fabric. Made to withstand 100 industrial washes.
Reusable White Isolation Gown
- Expected Life: 100 Cycles (Under Normal Healthcare Commercial Laundering)
- Laundry Grid Checkbox:100 Square Grid Printed Block Inside Front
- Fluid and Static Resistant
- FDA: Class 1, Level I AAMI Protection Gown with Level 4 Clean Room Fabric
- Size: (One Size Fits Most) 45 Length x 60 Sweep
- Sleeves: Long Sleeve/Set-in
- Fabric: 100% Monofilament Fluid Resistant Polyester with Static Dissipative Woven Stripe (99% Poly/1% Carbon Stripe) with Teflon® (Dupont) Polytetrafluoroethylene coating
- Color: White w/Carbon Pin Stripes
- Tie Closure
- TAA Compliant - Assembled In Mexico
- Made to Order - 6-8 week leadtime
The product is not intended for OR operating room or higher risk environments; and is not FDA registered as such.